Saturday, May 12, 2018

Horrible advertising

What it says is "Since you turned 40, don't you feel like your smell has changed? Lucido fights against over-40 smell". Go fuck yourself Lucido. I don't need your shitty product for a made-up problem. Also fuck you Facebook while I'm at it for showing me this every day.


Japan is full of cosmetic and deodorant advertising, preying on people's insecurities, I particularly disliked one for a shampoo that promised to get right down into your pores and remove all the oil. WTF? Your body is not making that oil for shits and giggles (shits and giggles each have their own dedicated machinery) getting rid of all of it should not be your goal. Of course if you do that, you'll need some other product to deal with your dry hair or whatever. Every country has this but I feel like Japan just has way more of it.

No comments: