- 450g turkey mince.
- Half a onion, chopped.
- 1 slice of brown bread, turned into crumbs.
- 1 egg white, beaten a little.
- 2 slices (12g?) of Aldi Salami Di Milano, ripped into small bits.
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Half an inch of white pudding (20g?).
- 8 olives in brine, chopped.
- Various herbs and stuff, I think it was celery salt, cumin, basil, thyme, salt, black pepper, Lidl Puszsta spice mix.
- Cheddar cheese, grated - I didn't use it but I saw it suggested and I'm putting it here to remind me.
I used half of that to get burgers for 1 adult and 2 kids and I cooked these really easy potato wedges which the kids ate too, despite being a bit burned.
Oh, there's also this which looks pretty good and I might try it at some stage.